I spent this past week in New Orleans for Pictage’s Partner Con. It was a great week of workshops and talks by some of the top wedding photographers in the country, if not in the world. It was definitely information overload for me! I felt like a kid meeting some of my favorite photographers. I had a special thrill finally meeting Scarlett Lillian. We have been email buddies for awhile now, and she really puts herself out there on her blog, so I felt like I knew her even without meeting her. Needless to say I never thought I would actually get her in front of my camera for a portrait session! Scarlett, her boyfriend Stephen Knuth, and my new friend Susan from Partner Con all hopped on the Charles Street Trolley and rode it til we found a neat park that looked like a good spot. It had beautiful light and water, and it seemed to be the golden hour for nice warm light! The park was right across the street from Loyola University. It seems to get dark fast in New Orleans, but we were able to shoot for about an hour or so. Its great having subjects that are not camera shy and in Scarlett’s case, can embrace her inner diva! Fun stuff, here are just a few of my favorites! larger gallery on my fanpage.
- Netflix: The secret codes that unlock 1000s of hidden movies and TV shows flip.it/CO08Vp 1 week ago
- So long #kalispell #montana it's been a fun trip! I'll be back! #dimattiaphotography #wedding #bigfork... fb.me/2RU5TBSq3 2 weeks ago
- So long #kalispell #montana it's been a fun trip! I'll be back! #dimattiaphotography #wedding… instagram.com/p/BT4n-otFALL/ 2 weeks ago
- @kalenhipke makes my job as a wedding photographer #montana #destinationwedding… instagram.com/p/BT4OhaMlryc/ 2 weeks ago
- What are these strange contraptions with rotary dials?! #montana #missoula #theflorence #iphoneography... fb.me/7O9v1EXPu 2 weeks ago